Hello Amigo is looking for a marketing intern to join our team. You’ll get to work on marketing projects for Hello Amigo and also promote work we complete for our clients in a variety of industries including small business, nonprofit, healthcare, government, legal, education and more. The position is open to current college students enrolled in courses related to marketing, advertising, communications or sales.
- Updating the marketing projects in our project management software to include creating tasks, assigning them and adding due dates.
- Writing social media captions that align with the Hello Amigo voice. You may have the opportunity to help craft changes or updates to the Hello Amigo voice.
- Developing topics, gathering information and writing blogs on behalf of Hello Amigo.
- Reviewing and proofreading copywriting projects from our content team.
- A desire to learn and willingness to ask questions.
- A firm grasp of the English language and the ability to write and communicate effectively.
- The ability to learn how to use a new software or system.
- Bonus skills: knowledge of Adobe software and/or the ability to speak Spanish.
This is a learning experience so we don’t expect you to have a lot of qualifications. However, applicants will need to be/have:
- A current student enrolled in college-level courses related to marketing, advertising, communications or sales.
- Available for 10 hours each week. We are flexible on how you want to break up the hours.
- Access to a personal computer with internet access. This is a remote position.
If this sounds like the role for you, let us know by sending a resume and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. If there’s interest on our end, we’ll reply to schedule an interview.