This internship is only for currently enrolled students.
- Work with the design team and assist with the design of printed marketing materials, including advertisements, billboards, brochures, business cards, stationery, posters, catalogs, invitations, and more.
- Revise, optimize, and produce multiple resizes of existing creative concepts.
- Prepare design files for print based on vendor specifications and attend press checks.
- Assist with the design of landing pages, microsites, and full websites.
- Create graphics, static banner ads, and animated banner ads for social media and digital advertising campaigns.
- Write creative copy and taglines for use on all advertising mediums.
- You have the ability to multitask, work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
- You are eager to learn and welcome feedback on your work.
- You are eager to teach and give feedback on other people’s work.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You are very attentive to detail.
- You work well individually and as part of a team.
- You keep up to date on design, branding, and marketing trends.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Experience with digital and traditional illustration is a plus.
- Knowledge of video production and editing is a plus.
Send a cover letter, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com.
Please put “Application for Design Intern” in the subject of your e-mail.
Resumes without a portfolio will not be considered.